Have you written a book and forgotten how you got from where you started to where you are now? I’m here to help map your book. A compulsive organizer, I’ve written more outlines than books (if only they magically transformed into books!) My goal is to help make unwieldy stories clearer and more concise.
Oh, and I try to do it in a nice way.
Trained University Writing Tutor
I’ve edited and guided students in writing anything from essays to papers submitted for publication in scientific journals. Includes ESL experience.
Working Writing Professional
I regularly write proposals, blog posts, and other content and often edit coworker’s documentation.
I regularly read 50+ books per year and cross-analyze them with anyone who will listen to me.
Resources for Authors
- On Writing Well, William Zimmer – Favorite Book for Style Tips
- On Writing, Stephen King – Most Motivational Writing Book
- Save the Cat, Blake Snyder – Best Screenwriting Resource I Have not Yet Finished Reading
- The Storyteller’s Secret, Carmine Gallo (Currently on Shelf)
- Writing Fantasy and Science Fiction, Orson Scott Card (Currently on Order)