Soon, this website will be a repository of quirky editing and writing content. It will detail some of the challenges I’ve faced as a writer and editor. Then I’ll give you some guidelines for how you can avoid making some of the mistakes I’ve made.
As a quick preview, these blog posts are scheduled to be drafted and published.
- How to Properly Use “Thou” and “Thee”
- Where to Put the Period When There are Parenthesis
- What Writing Contests are Most Helpful for New Writers
- What Grammarly Can and Can’t Do as an Editor
- How Long Should Your Dashes Be? (Em-Dash and En-Dash Help)